And lighting for architectural theming, theatre and special events
- “Christmas Lights”, Darling Harbour – Sydney, Design and Construction and annual upgrade. World’s Brightest Xmas Tree 1995 -2006.
Art Director “Mr Fogg’s Music Hall” for Australian artists
- Production and development of UNUSUAL all AUSTRALIAN shows for visiting tourists and guests such as “AUSTRALIA PRESENTS” for 3000 members of Société International d’Urologie and “A DAY ON SYDNEY HARBOUR “ for Jim and Lynnette Gaza of Chicago.
- “Christmas Lights Festival” Parramatta Park, 2004,2005. Design and Construction
- Development of the lightshow component of “Fire Fire Burning Bright” at Bow River Artists Camp WA for the Neminuwarlin Performance Group, 2001. Performed at the Perth International Arts Festival, 2002.
- Lightshow for “Junba Nyangarriyu Biya Yuwa 2001” Corroboree for Big Mob at Twelve Mile. For KALACC, Fitzroy Crossing WA.
- Lightshow for “Majarraka Festival of Law and Culture 2005” at Ngumpan, The Kimberley, Western Australia For KALACC, Fitzroy Crossing WA.
- “? – The Big Question”, Lumino Kinetic Installation, Observatory Hill, Sydney for The National Trust of Australia, 2000
- “The Magic of Light”, Installation, Singapore, 1999 and many other ‘son et lumiere’ projects in Australasia.
- “Stars on Princes Bridge” Melbourne International Arts Festival, AD Leo Schofield, 1996
- “Chill Out Room” Installation with Edwina Blush for Michael Chugg’s “Alternative Nation Tour”, 1994
- “The Face of Luna Park on Hyde Park Barracks”, Installation, Historic Houses Trust, 1993
- Producer/ Designer/Director “Artists for Labor” concert of Australian talent for the Prime Minister of Australia, Paul Keating, 1993
- “OP / EN”, Lumino Kinetic Installation and projections on The Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, 1991
- Producer/Designer for all major Qintex Special Events & The Mirage Resorts, 1984-1989
- “FOGG in FOG” Installation with Fujiko Nakaya (EAT) The Biennale of Sydney 1978
- Lightshows with The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Peter Sculthorpe, John Hopkins & the ABC, Melbourne and Sydney.
- Lightshows and Lumino Kinetic sculpture performed with many Australian musicians and dancers from Rock and Roll to Jazz, percussion and strings over a period of experimentation from 1966 and in public performance from 1967 to 2007
- Produced the first Australian Psychedelic Lightshows in Melbourne with John Pinder and in Sydney with Aggie Read and Albie Thoms’ UBU Films.
“A superbly restrained happening of great beauty and sensitivity.”